Reservation form for participation in the PIRELLI CUP 2021
Dear Pirelli pilots!
Update April 3, 2021
There is good news and bad news to announce. First the good news:
Hungaroring management gave us opportunity to execute there the one and only motorcycle event of the year 2021.
The event will take place on weekend of September 11th and 12th, 2021. Bookings are possible from now.
Now the bad news:
Due to the current situation in the Czech Republic, we are unfortunately forced to cancel the Track Days scheduled in the end of April at the Brno Circuit. It is unclear whether further events can be affected by a cancellation. All participants will be informed at least two weeks before the respective event whether the event can take place or not.
We hope that the COVID-19 situation will improve quickly due to the vaccination campaigns so that the Track Days season 2021 can start soon.
Race tracks 2021:
Motorcycle event program 2021:
• 1st & 3rd day of the event: free practice in 4 groups, change of groups every 20 minutes (approx. 165 minutes per group and day)
• 2nd & 4th day of the event: free practice (as above), 2 races (classification in SBK and SSP)
Qualification for the race on the day before the race (best lap time from the whole day)!
I hereby book bindingly:
Motorcycle event program:
• 1st + 3rd day of event: free practice in 4 groups; change of groups each 20 minutes
• 2nd + 4th day of event: free practice in 4 groups; change of groups each 20 minutes + 2 races
• The Pirelli Cup is reserved for amateurs.
License riders and former licensees can participate in the races, but will not be considered in race results
• Pirelli riders will be evaluated in class SBK and class SSP
• In total 21 races will take place in our events in season 2020
• The best 8 race results from each rider will be considered for the annual season rating
• There will be race result classifications at each race and in the end of the year annual season results
• In valuation of the day, the first 3 riders from each class will receive trophies
• In valuation of season 2020, the first 3 riders from each class will receive trophies
• The Pirelli Cup race results will be available online after each race
Accreditation & technical acceptance:
Evening before the event: 7pm-9pm
1st day of event: 7am-7pm
2nd day of event: 8am-8pm
3. day of event: 7am-7pm
4. day of event: 8am-5pm
Tire service, technical service + technical acceptance:
Jan Starek and the Trackriders team offer the best picture quality. All photographers with MotoGP and WSBK experience.
Recent pictures from our events are presented on: www.trackriders.eu
Our MotoGP experienced team of grid girls - also known as PIT-POLICE - will show up at race as umbrella girls.
Information obligation pursuant to § 5 paragraph 1 Austrian E-Commerce-Law:
Promoter: Michael Fiala Motor-Sports
Company address: Landstrasser Hauptstrasse 30/8, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Professional association: Chamber of Commerce of Vienna, Branch Organization of Events, Branch Trade, Branch Advertising
VAT No.: ATU11115602
Telephone: +43 699 13320406
Bank account: Erste Bank Austria, IBAN: AT64 2011 1000 0385 2822, BIC: GIBAATWWXXX