Reservation form for participation in the PIRELLI CUP 2021
Dear Pirelli pilots!
Update from June 17, 2021
Upcoming event Slovakia Ring 21. + 22. June 2021:
The borders are open and travel is possible without hindrance, only the 3G rule must be observed (tested, vaccinated, recovered).
A negative antigen test is sufficient for entry into Slovakia. Entry takes place without quarantine.
Hotels and restaurants are in operation. The hygiene regulations on site must be observed.
Nothing stands in the way of holding our events!
Smooth start into season 2021:
At the events held so far in Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Hungary, the arrival and departure went without any problems,
as did the events themselves.
Race tracks 2021:
Motorcycle event program 2021:
• 1st & 3rd day of the event: free practice in 4 groups, change of groups every 20 minutes (approx. 165 minutes per group and day)
• 2nd & 4th day of the event: free practice (as above), 2 races (classification in SBK and SSP)
Qualification for the race on the day before the race (best lap time from the whole day)!
I hereby book bindingly:
Motorcycle event program:
• 1st + 3rd day of event: free practice in 4 groups; change of groups each 20 minutes
• 2nd + 4th day of event: free practice in 4 groups; change of groups each 20 minutes + 2 races
• The Pirelli Cup is reserved for amateurs.
License riders and former licensees can participate in the races, but will not be considered in race results
• Pirelli riders will be evaluated in class SBK and class SSP
• In total 21 races will take place in our events in season 2020
• The best 8 race results from each rider will be considered for the annual season rating
• There will be race result classifications at each race and in the end of the year annual season results
• In valuation of the day, the first 3 riders from each class will receive trophies
• In valuation of season 2020, the first 3 riders from each class will receive trophies
• The Pirelli Cup race results will be available online after each race
Accreditation & technical acceptance:
Evening before the event: 7pm-9pm
1st day of event: 7am-7pm
2nd day of event: 8am-8pm
3. day of event: 7am-7pm
4. day of event: 8am-5pm
Tire service, technical service + technical acceptance:
Jan Starek and the Trackriders team offer the best picture quality. All photographers with MotoGP and WSBK experience.
Recent pictures from our events are presented on: www.trackriders.eu
Our MotoGP experienced team of grid girls - also known as PIT-POLICE - will show up at race as umbrella girls.
Information obligation pursuant to § 5 paragraph 1 Austrian E-Commerce-Law:
Promoter: Michael Fiala Motor-Sports
Company address: Landstrasser Hauptstrasse 30/8, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Professional association: Chamber of Commerce of Vienna, Branch Organization of Events, Branch Trade, Branch Advertising
VAT No.: ATU11115602
Telephone: +43 699 13320406
Bank account: Erste Bank Austria, IBAN: AT64 2011 1000 0385 2822, BIC: GIBAATWWXXX