Booking form PIRELLI CUP 2018
• 1st & 3rd day of the event: free practice in 4 groups, change of groups every 20 minutes (approx. 165 minutes per group and day)
• 2nd & 4th day of the event: free practice (as above), 2 races (classification in SBK and SSP)
I hereby book bindingly:
• The Pirelli Cup is reserved for amateurs.
License riders and former licensees can participate in the race, but they are deleted from the standings.
• Pirelli riders will be evaluated separately in the classes Hobby-Racer-SBK, Hobby-Racer-SSP, Rookie-SBK and Rookie-SSP
• A total of 17 races will take place on the 2nd and 4th days of the events
• There is a daily result for each race, at the end of the year there is an overall rating
• The best 8 race results of each driver will be used for the overall rating
• In addition, 10 points will be credited to the overall rating for each race participation
• After each race, all Pirelli riders who participated in the race will receive a 15,- Euros tire voucher
• Multiple vouchers can be redeemed at the same time when purchasing a tire
• In the valuation of the day, the first 3 riders of each class receive a trophy
• In the annual valuation, the first 3 riders of each class receive a trophy
• The Pirelli Cup race results will be available online one day after an event
Accreditation & technical acceptance:
Evening before the event: 7pm-9pm
1st day of event: 7am-7pm
2nd day of event: 8am-8pm
3. day of event: 7am-7pm
4. day of event: 8am-5pm
Tire service, technical service + technical acceptance:
Jan Starek and the Trackriders team offer the best picture quality. All photographers with MotoGP and WSBK experience.
Our MotoGP experienced team of grid girls - also known as PIT-POLICE - will show up at race as umbrella girls.
Information obligation pursuant to § 5 paragraph 1 Austrian E-Commerce-Law:
Promoter: Michael Fiala Motor-Sports-Club
Company address: Steingasse 28/6, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Professional association: Chamber of Commerce of Vienna, Branch Organization of Events, Branch Trade, Branch Advertising
VAT No.: ATU11115602
Telephone: +43 699 13320406
Bank account: Erste Bank Austria, IBAN: AT64 2011 1000 0385 2822, BIC: GIBAATWWXXX